Be sure to checkout December 2013 Newsletter featuring our Treasurer's article on this year's budget experience as well as the 2014 outlook. Also, the Finance Committee has published a Proposed Budget, now approved.
Production of the hardcopy of the new Resident's Handbook was completed recently. So, attendees of the Annual meeting (Nov 26th) received their household copy. Thank you to all who gave up their free time in this 10-month project & significant effort.
Making progress: only 30+ more households left - please complete your census form and mail in promptly. Lost yours? Click here to print out. Mailing instructions on form.
Nov 26th, our Annual FFCOA Meeting was held and many important topics were covered. More details will be contained in the Meeting Minutes available later. Meantime, a few highlights:
- A quorum of residents voted in 2 residents to serve on your Board of Trustees: Roger and Mo
- Approval of 2014 budget & the new Resident Handbook
- Annual reports from the Board members and some Committees were presented. Visit the Archives to read some of them.
- Coffee, fellowship & an awesome cake (baked by Karen) was shared after the meeting. Thank you Social Committee!
- This new website was officially announced.
Friday, Dec 6th 5PM, free Live Concert right here at Flemington Fields: Ronstadt Generations Trio. Please RSVP. See flyer...
We need volunteers to help plan a holiday party in December.
Sunday, Dec 15th Flemington Food Pantry Contributions may be dropped off at our clubhouse between 11-12 Noon.
Christmas Carols on Thurs. Dec. 19 at 4 pm at our Clubhouse An enjoyable return engagement from last year - Brownie Leader Keri (Falcetano's daughter) will lead her Troop in entertaining at our Social Hour. Please attend to appreciate these delightful third graders from the Flemington area!!!
Other December Events -- Consult page 3-4 of our December Newsletter.
Web Design by EzPancakes WebWare LLC